IPS Eligibility Requirements
- The P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to women from outside the United States and Canada who are seeking advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada with the expectation that students will return to their home countries to utilize their education to make a positive impact and foster global peace.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible. Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
- International Peace Scholarship Fund Policies and Procedures (updated 01/22)
- 2023-2024 IPS Application Calendar
The eligibility period for the 2022-23 IPS Scholarship awards has closed.